Wednesday, June 23, 2010

happy winter magic...

This year's winter solstice (the shortest day of the year) on 21 June passed by with none of the usual fanfare  we are used to in the Blue Mountains.
Even so I am still  enjoying the earlier sunrises and more daylight which means getting more things done during the day (or really more time relaxing in the sun!) It means I am getting motivated, slowly, to get through unpacking all the boxes from our move.
Hopefully in another week or two I will be back on track and creating, cutting, sewing and stitching maybe some old favourites or maybe some new creations!
How did you celebrate your Winter Magic Festival?

1 comment:

  1. I was in the Cattery while Vicki and Paul went to Darwin (so Paul could watch V8s). I am still not talking to them.

    ReplyDelete