Monday, October 12, 2009

Where did yesterday go...


Blogtober forgive me...
I've slipped up...
Yep, I didn't make it yesterday. But with good reason... 
After a long day two at Leura Fair with rain, rain and more rain, I came home, unpacked the ute and curled up on the bed and snoozed until the sun rose this morning! 
What a way to start my market venture! Lucky I am the eternal optimist as this was the view at 9am on Sunday!



By Sunday afternoon, everything had dried out and the sun began to shine as we were packing up. Isn't it always the way. 
Apart from the soaking, I had a wonderful time, met some lovely people, had some great help and am still inspired to keep creating, making and growing....

1 comment:

  1. I am so please for you that Sunday was good!!!! I was very worried. I can't wait to see where you pop up next.....(which markets?)

    ReplyDelete