Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 16: Hump Day

15 down, hump day today, then 15 more to go...
With one slip off the wagon and for a blog-newbie I am glad to reach octo-hump day!

Thinking back on starting this challenge (what a challenge it has been), and how satisfying it is to get half way, it reminded me of all those unfinshed craft, sewing, knitting, crocheting, cross stitch...... projects I have lying around the house. Like Blogtoberfest, they were started in earnest and just never reached the finish line.

So to help me not let Blogtober fade away and to make sure I get across the blogtober-line, I thought I would share my discovery of those unfinshed projects each day until the end of the month.

Until tomorrow and what finds you may come across in the depths of yoru cupboards...

1 comment:

  1. I featured you on my blog - check it out:
    http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2009/10/red-lizzi-on-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete