Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 15: The simple things

I love where I live....
Working close to or at home, popping home to have lunch with Mr on a weekday, having friends only a walk away, living in fabulous extremes of weather (it feels like its going to snow) and living surrounded by world heritage area.
Earlier tonight there was a rat-a-tat-tat at the front door. Not knowing who would be calling at such a late hour I made Mr go and see who it was. I swear I could see someone through the glass....
Mr opened the door and found this above his head (excuse the gap in the wall, someone still has a job that needs finishing!)

It was very happy to have our attention and hung around for a little while until it ventured on the front lawn and then took shelter and checked us out for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I have friends like this at my house too!

    http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2009/05/perry-possum.html

    ReplyDelete