Sunday, July 18, 2010

sewday sunday

I finally started sewing again and have finished the first skirt in the new series for girls. There will be sizes 2T - 6T (AU) available very soon.
No chickens were harmed in the making of these skirts.

I saw this chicken fabric a couple of days ago and just fell in love with it! I couldn't leave it on the shelf and ended up buying the rest of the bolt! I couldn't resist but to make little girl's skirts with it.
Maybe I was reminiscing about having chooks in the backyard as kids...
Maybe it's that I am driving past farms and farm animals everyday?

4 comments:

  1. it's beautiful and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you made them twirly. They have to be twirly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little skirt, great fabric, I know the feeling of not been able to leave fabric behind!

    ReplyDelete